The Stone Soup Supper ministry is our response to Jesus’ call to feed his sheep both physically and spiritually. We provide delicious free meals, open to everyone, on the second Thursday of every month. Stone Soup Suppers are available at the Methodist, Presbyterian, and Catholic churches on other Thursdays during the month.
- First Thursday: Lowville United Methodist Church, Church Dining Rm, 5:30 p.m.
- Second Thursday: Trinity Episcopal Church (That’s Us), Parish Hall, 5:00 p.m.
- Third Thursday: First Presbyterian Church, Fellowship Hall, 5:30 p.m.
- Fourth Thursday: St. Peter’s Catholic Church, offers soups to go. Call the church at 315-376-6662 for more information.
Trinity Church supports the operations of the Lowville Food Pantry, established to meet the emergency food needs of families experiencing food hardship.
Help us with our food drives to support the Lowville Food Pantry in April and October! You can view a list of the pantry’s current needs here.
Food Pantry Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
- Tuesday and Thursday Evenings: 5:00 P.M. to 7:00 P.M.